Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – IT/Automotive – Milton Keynes & Remote
Project Manager required for a leading automotive customer based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to provide business ownership of all aspects of the project in terms of day-to-day delivery.
The ideal candidate will have an automotive background.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Previous automotive experience would be necessary.
- Interpret the Business Case and convert into a PID
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Strong ability to assess, mitigate, and manage risks and issues
- Manage project budget and forecast
- Clear extensive experience of managing the project resource requirements, requests and project team activities
- Previously managed third-party involvement and be able to ensure successful project delivery
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on project activities
- Transition the technical solution into operational support as part of project closure, and ensure ‘lessons learned’ are performed and recorded
- Demonstrable experience identifying and managing technical risks, issues, and interdependencies
- Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently as part of a wider project portfolio which may have interdependencies
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.