Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – IT Systems/ Upgrades – Milton Keynes
Project Manager required to work for a leading client in the Milton Keynes area. My client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support the delivery of change with oneof their portfolios. Experience of working within IT systems would be essential for this position.
Experience in the automotive industry is highly desirable!!!
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Background of working in IT system upgrade projects
- Effective leadership and management of project teams as a project manage
- High level Stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Strong project planning experience
- Experience in delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to forecast and estimate budgets
- Background in supporting and managing IT strategy enabling projects
- Significant project management experience in planning reporting and risk management
- Experience of negotiating with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to build out high level requirements into detailed project plan and budgets
- Strong experience of working with project management methodologies i.e. Agile/Waterfall
- Experience of working within the automotive industry is highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.