Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – ITT/Tender – Milton Keynes
We are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager who is both technically aware and commercially astute, to come on board to manage the delivery of several IT tenders including; Data Centre Migrations, Retail Networks and large IT infrastructure contracts.
- Plan, execute, and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget
- Scheduling, coordinating and managing the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Manage risks, assumptions dependencies, issues and opportunities
- Ability to forecast and manage budgets
- Manage the project resource requirements, requests and project team activities
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Demonstrable experience in end to end project delivery in an ITIL environment, including writing, building and delivering IT tenders
- Deep understanding of business and IT procurement processes
- Manage multiple projects concurrently with full adherence to governance
- Extensive experience of managing third party suppliers
- Demonstrate the ability to work closely and effectively with security and infrastructure architects, ensuring requirements are translated into designs and deliverables according to plan
- Excellent understanding of support / operations and infrastructure technologies including technologies such as Windows Desktop & Servers, VW Ware, Virtualization and network security
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- Clear documentation and excellent presentation skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.