Website Crimson Limited
LIMS Programme Manager – LIMS / Laboratory Information Management System – Remote Working & London
Programme Manager required to for work for an established organisation to lead the delivery of a large transformation programme centralised around Laboratory Information Management System implementation.
This role will be working closely with the CIO to shape the delivery approach for the LIMS project and will be required to work closely with other workstreams with the business to effectively manage project dependencies. You will be responsible for the quality of the LIMS project and will be expected to produce high-quality project artefacts for every stage of the LIMS project.
This role will be remote based however will involve occasional travel into their office in London.
NHS experience is essential for this position!!
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive end to end Programme Management experience
- Significant experience of managing LIMS implementation projects including complex systems integration
- Track record of delivery large scale complex projects
- Experience of pathology laboratory processes
- Background of working with NHS organisations
- Effective management of stakeholder relationships across all levels
- Strong third party supplier management experience
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Microsoft Project experience
- Good understanding of information governance and information security
- High level of skills with MS Office – Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Experience in test management
- PRINCE2 practitioner qualification or above
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
My client is prepared to offer an excellent salary package for the right individual.
Interested?!? Please send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.