Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Marketing/Website – Manchester
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Manchester. My client is currently a Project Manager to come on board to role working across the client’s business to focus on synergistic benefits, business process and people change, harmonisation and technology alignment. The role will drive continuous improvement of business processes throughout the company including all the business sites across the UK. You will be responsible to project manage a large transformation programme of work centralised around Marketing/Wesbite rebranding.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong Project Manager experience
- Strong Website rebranding
- Marketing rebranding experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experienced in developing and delivering within a service led organisation
- Previous experience working on Business Change programmes of work
- Upgrading 3rdparty applications
- Work closely with 3rdparties to resolve any identified issues
- Supplier / 3rdparty management
- Manage one or multiple project work streams
- Project governance
- Project planning
- Budget management
- RAID management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.