Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Operation Migrations/Contact Centre – Milton Keynes
Project Manager required to work for a leading client based in the Milton Keynes area. My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to plan and orchestrate the transition of the clients Customer Service Centre contract to the new selected service provider.
Key skills required
- Extensive Project management experience
- Delivering large physical operation migrations, via outsourced providers
- Strong experience from moving a contact centre between providers
- General contact centre operational background
- Strong business process experience
- Ensure the deliverables of the project are kept on track
- Excellent End to End project delivery experience
- High level Stakeholder Management skills (across all levels)
- Support the sales focus of the business which is re-organising the go-to market strategy and function
- Track record of implementing significant change management initiatives
- Excellent organisational skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.