Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Oracle upgrade – Coventry & Remote
Mainly remote working with occasional onsite visits
Project Manager required for our leading customer based in Coventry. You are coming on board to manage one or multiple project work streams including the migration and upgrade of Oracle databases focusing on non-production environments.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Oracle upgrade experience – essential
- Proven experience managing migration and upgrade projects and understanding challenges around different test scopes depending on database instances
- Support 3rd party migration to SaaS
- Project planning
- Budget management
- RAID management
- Agile working practices – JIRA (with the ability to switch between waterfall and agile methodologies)
- Bridge gap between technical teams the project and wider business
- Project delivery governance
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.