Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – SAAS/INSIDE IR35 – Birmingham/Remote
£580 – 600 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Project Manager required for an organisation based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for the discovery, development and delivery of how the business can use a legal technology solution to enhance and improve their Project Management function.
A suitable candidate for this role will have experience working within a legal organisation, specifically undertstanding the needs of using a legal project management tool.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Previous experience of cloud technologies, SAAS services
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to manage a senior and sometimes challenging stakeholder group.
- Ability to identify risk around cyber security when delivering technology solutions
- Responsible for the full project lifecycle through design, planning, build, deployment and lessons learned.
- Ability to complete day-to-day management of 3rd parties and internal team members working on the delivery of the project.
- Creation and ownership of project plans, identify and understand dependencies and ensure realistic delivery dates. Report progress against baseline for key milestones.
- Create and own the project RAID log, responsible for the ensuring the resolution of all issues and the identification of mitigations for risks.
- Responsible for ensuring engagement of key stakeholders and keeping them engaged and up to date with project progress.
- Understand and communicate technical solutions and designs to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working closely with IT, business and 3rd party vendors to understand requirements and deliver effective designs.
- Responsible for reporting of the project status, planning and budget management.
- Responsible of handover of solutions to support teams (internal and external) as part of service introduction along with production of relevant handover documentation.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.