Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Salesforce / Knowledgebase – Milton Keynes
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will be working on 2 projects, the first of which is the implementation of an Intelligent Knowledgebase tool for the use by our client’s Customer Service Centre that is based on a Salesforce solution. The second is a replacement of an existing web service for customer lead submission.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive project management experience
- Implementation of large scale projects liaising with third-party suppliers
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Knowledge of CRM / customer service centre environments
- Strong stakeholder management background
- Strong evidence of hands-on project management, with current PRINCE2 Practitioner certification or similar
- Hands-on financial and planning management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.