Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Business Change – Milton Keynes
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to help scope, define and structure a project plan and the workstreams within it for a specific readiness programme of work.
A suitable candidate will have experience managing a large business change programme in a complex environment.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive Project Management and Business Change experience
- Previous experience in the automotive or manufacturing sector is highly desirable
- Ensure all functions are prepared for this specific business change
- Scoping and defining a project plan as well as the workstreams within it
- Confidence to chair meetings and updates to senior stakeholders
- Background operating in a complex and multi layered environment
- Create project documents in line with the PMO process
- Commence and support multiple rollouts and plans
- Effective business change management and monitor milestone delivery through regular project reviews
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management across all levels and technical understanding
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.