Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – SC Cleared – Edinburgh
Project Manager required for a leading client in the Edinburgh area. My client is looking for an experienced Project manager, who will come on board to be responsible for the sprint-based approach where you will work with the clients partner towards the objective of adding additional enhancements to the customers Employee Access Service Replacement (EAS-R), which will based on Azure AD.
SC clearance is essential for this role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will be required to work 3 days per week.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Background of running multiple workstreams
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Risk management experience
- Knowledge of Azure AD
- IT delivery experience within an IT services/consulting company where you have delivered customer facing projects as part of an external IT service, in the role of day to day project management including staffing, milestones, cost management, deliverables.
- Experience managing agile software delivery projects in a consultancy environment
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Customer focussed background and programmes of work
- Exposure of working with structured methodologies (Prince2, APMP, MSP, Agile)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.