Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – D365 – Birmingham/Remote
Project Manager required for a leading client based in central Birmingham. You will come on board to Project Manage multiple programmes of work centralised around Dynamics 365 CE. The ideal candidate will have D365 CE implementation experience.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Previous line management experience
- Experience of delivering medium to large (e.g. £500k+), complex projects across the Microsoft technology stack; D365 CE, Modern Workplace, Azure, and Bespoke & Integration
- Commercial software house experience
- Resource Management / planning
- Demonstrable experience building relationships with C-Suite Executives in Steering Group environments.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of PMO polices, standards and best practice in support of the ongoing improvements to the clients organisational framework.
- Expert user in relevant Microsoft platforms and preferably have experience of successfully delivering complex IT projects in at least one of the clients main business verticals (Higher Education, Local Government Home Builder / Housing Associations)
- Strong financial project accounting/ budget experience, with excellent estimation, analysis & planning techniques
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.