Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Software Development, Agile – Bristol
Project Manager required for a cutting-edge software solutions client. Based in Bristol, you will act as a conduit between our client and one of their customers, acting as a bridge between client and customer sites, while working closely with the in-house development team.
The suitable candidate will have ideally come from Project Management and Software Development background.
Key Skills Required;
- Project Management experience managing software development projects in an Agile environment is highly desirable
- Strong business facing experience
- Acting as a bridge between the business and client
- Is able to create and drive a business cases
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.