Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Software Implementation – London
Software Implementation Project Manager required for a leading client based in London, you are coming on board to support and project manage implementation of our client’s new platform. A suitable candidate will have excellent stakeholder and vendor coordination and management capabilities.
- Extensive Project Management experience ideally working on a software implementation programme of work end-to-end
- Work closely with stakeholders and vendors to ensure projects are delivered timely and accurately
- Ensure the appropriate level of testing is in place for all projects and produce agreed levels of portfolio reporting
- Software or service implementations
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence teams and external vendors
- Project budgeting and forecasting
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Previous experience working on an end-to-end delivery project and ensuring business readiness
- Good understanding of technical process
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Scrum & Waterfall
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.