Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Waterfall/Agile – Solihull
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Solihull. You will be responsible for effectively managing and delivering projects through their entire lifecycle, using various methodologies including Agile and Waterfall. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and be comfortable working independently.
- Manage a wide variety of IT system and upgrade projects; manage all projects to time, quality and budgets set
- Work with stakeholders across the business to define the scope and purpose of projects
- Manage project risks and issues; escalating issues when necessary
- Build relationships with business and IT teams across the company to ensure best use of resources and effectively delivery on projects
- Proven Project Management experience
- Experience managing a project end to end
- Strong knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Flexible working approach – ability to move between projects and teams as required
- Clear written and verbal communication.
My client is offering up to £55,000 for this position depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.