Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Tenders/Service/Migrations/ITIL – Milton Keynes
Project Manager required for a leading role based in Milton Keynes. My client is currently seeking a Project Manager to come on board to deliver end to end IT tenders in heavily outsourced environments. The Project Manager will be expected to manage the delivery of several multi-million pound tenders including Data Centre Migrations, Retail Networks and large IT infrastructure and Service Desk outsourced contracts to support the client.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Previous experience in deliver end to end IT tenders in heavily outsourced environments
- experience in end to end project delivery in an ITIL environment, including writing, building and delivering IT tenders
- Deep understanding of business and IT procurement processes in an outsource environment
- Has worked concurrently on several IT procurement projects building and delivering tenders
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and successfully with full adherence to governance
- Proven experience of leading project teams ensuring delivery of tasks and work packages
- Extensive experience of managing third party suppliers
- Demonstrate the ability to work closely and effectively with security and infrastructure architects, ensuring requirements are translated into designs and deliverables according to plan
- Excellent leadership & stakeholder management skills, Inspiring confidence in key stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of support / operations and infrastructure technologies including technologies such as Windows Desktop & Servers, VW Ware, Virtualization and network security
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.