Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Timegate/Time & Attendance System/SDLC – Oldbury, Birmingham
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Birmingham. You are coming on board to ensure the successful delivery of the Timegate project to time, quality and cost restrictions.
A suitable candidate will have previous experience working with Timegate or equivalent Time & Attendance System.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Timegate or equivalent Time & Attendance system experience
- Initiate, plan, mobilise and deliver network and infrastructure all sites
- Plan and organise projects efficiently
- Experience implementing IT software, hardware and infrastructure
- Manage delivery team, both internal and 3rd party resources
- Background managing every phase within the Software Development Lifecycle
- Previous experience managing multi project programmes of work
- Solid stakeholder engagement and management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.