Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Transformation/Processes – West Midlands
Project Manager required to work for a leading client in West Midlands. My client is looking for a hands-on Project Manager with a background of working in the public sector for a large transformation project and programme of work.
Outside of IR35
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Requirements gathering and identifying solutions
- Organising and managing project prioritisation
- Experience in monitoring and improving business performance
- Background of taking responsibility of your own workstreams
- Experience of supporting multiple teams workloads
- Ensuring realistic project plans are prepared, analysed and maintained
- Strong full project lifecycle delivery skills
- High level stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Excellent risk and issue management skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.