Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Transformation/Stakeholder – Preston
Project Manager required for a leading client based in the Preston area. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager with an extensive background on a transformation programme of work.
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Background of working in Business change projects
- Effective leadership and management of project teams as a project manager
- High level Stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Strong project planning experience
- Background in supporting and managing IT strategy enabling projects
- Significant project management experience in planning reporting and risk management
- Experience of negotiating with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to build out high level requirements into detailed project plan and budgets
- Strong experience of working with project management methodologies i.e. Agile/Waterfall
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.