Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – WiFi Rollout – Sandwell
Project Manager required for a leading client in the Sandwell area. My client is looking for an experienced Project manager, who will come on board to deliver a WiFi rollout project, the client has a number of engineers on-site installing all the WiFi access points. The main responsibility of this role is to supervise the rollout, while also managing and driving the engineers to deliver the solution promptly.
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Previous experience of delivering Wifi rollout programme of work
- Strong hands on experience
- Solid networing background
- Previous experience of working closely with Engineer teams and reporting progress on a daily basis
- Floor walking experience
- Previous experience of working to tight deadlines
- Exposure of working with structured methodologies (Prince2, APMP, MSP, Agile)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.