Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – WMS Implementation – Cornwall
WMS Project Manager required for a leading client based in Cornwall. You are coming on board to implement Manhattan WMI into our clients manufacturing and distribution network, the suitable candidate will have full ownership of the project including the establishment of post implementation support.
Experience implementing any form of WMS will be sufficient for this contract.
1 – 2 days / week based in Leicester!
- Full lifecycle project management for rollout of business change and WMI applications across our client’s network
- Solid technical experience with a WMS is essential, such as; Manhattan, Dispatcher, WMS, WMI, Red Prairie, Scale etc…
- Responsible for:
- Solution design
- Business Analysis
- Test Management using Jira
- Standardised configuration of applications
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management across all levels of technical background
- Supplier management
- Financial control of companywide roll out budget
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.