Website Crimson Limited
Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager – Logistics – Warwickshire
Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager required to work for a leading client in the Warwickshire area. My client is currently seeking the skills of an experienced Project Manager who has a Logistics, Distribution and Operations background who is business focussed and can work on current projects as well as greenfield opportunities.
The successful Project Manager will have a WMS background but doesn’t necessarily need to be technical, strong business and stakeholder skills are preferred. This opportunity has potential for someone who is seeking a long-term position.
Key skills Required,
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Business facing experience
- Strong WMS background
- Experience of working within a Logistics/Supply Chain environment
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Strong background of providing project management expertise across all functions across the businesses
- Strong background of end to end project delivery
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple customers
- JDA/Red Prairie/Manhattan experience would be highly desirable for the position
- Project initiation experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.