Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Operations/Business Transition – Oxford
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Oxford. My client is currently seeking a Project Manager to come on board as part of a Business Transformation programme. The role will require a candidate that has experience in on-boarding, business transition, fit-outs and new builds.
The ideal candidate will have operations experience and be Prince 2 certified. The role requires candidates to be on site in Oxford one day a week.
- Strong Business Project Management experience
- Previous Logistics experience would be highly beneficial
- Strong ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Previous experience working on business transition, on-boarding, fit-outs and new build projects
- Extensive experience of effectively managing stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in managing multiple large, complex or high-profile projects
- Good knowledge of office and project management systems
- Effectively plan works daily for dedicated resource, ensuring client SLAs are met
- Liaise directly with the client/third parties to resolve queries/issues relating to the work being undertaken
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and achieve deadlines
- Ability to direct work stream leads and their associated teams to effectively deliver assignments on time, keeping the plan on track, on budget, and within the scope
- The ideal candidate will be Prince 2 certified
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.