Website Crimson Limited
Project Planner – IT Project Plans – Plymouth
Project Planner require for a fast-growing IT Company in Plymouth. You will be required to ensure all projects run efficiently to time and on budget, while also being responsible for tracking project deliverables, monitoring progress and communicating status updates to customers.
The role will be onsite in Plymouth 3 days a week, with 2 days working from home.
- Work closely with the organisations technical team to plan and schedule all ongoing projects to successful completion.
- Facilitate project meetings to focus teams on accountabilities and objectives.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management reporting packages regarding projects completed and in progress.
- Work with project teams to ensure documentation, supporting materials and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders.
- Take an innovative, creative approach to planning projects and resource scheduling, keeping teams updated and ensuring an interactive and ongoing dialogue.
- PRINCE II or similar certification.
- An understanding of IT and experience in working in an IT business.
- Strong proven experience with project planning and scheduling.
- Experience of scheduling IT services projects for clients being charged a fee for the project.
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills, with close attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.