Website Crimson Limited
Project Support/Administrator – Inside IR35 – Burton Upon Trent
£200-225 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Project Support/Administrator required for a leading client based in Burton. My client is currently seeking a Project Support/Administrator to come on board to Provide Project Support and administration duties for the client.
- Strong Project Support/Administrator
- IT Administration experience
- Raising Invoices
- Creating PO’s
- General IT Support
- P1 communication experience
- General administration activities (booking rooms etc.)
- Work within BAU and project-based activities
- Written and verbal communication skills must be excellent.
- Scheduling Training
- Creating Course Codes
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.