Website Crimson Limited
Project Support Analyst – 9 MONTH FTC – London
Project Support Analyst required on a 9-month FIXED TERM basis for a leading client based in London to be responsible for supporting their large finance transformation programme. You will support and deliver on all areas of projects, including reconciliations of payment methods. You will support all areas of projects of projects specifically in the revenue, AP and AR departments, improve existing processes/create new ones, and document processes and procedures for finance.
Please note this role is a 9 month FIXED TERM CONTRACT!
- Part or fully qualified accountant: CIMA or ACCA, background in Finance
- Strong Excel and Word experience
- Knowledge of Multi Site, Multi transactional reconciliations
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience working supporting and delivering on projects
- Experience working with Big Data
The salary for this position is up to £40,000 depending on experience pro rata over 9 months, in addition my client offers an excellent benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Southern at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=TmFvbWkuMzExNTEuOTA3MkBjcmltc29uLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →