Website Crimson Limited
Python Developer – Birmingham
Python Developer required for a leading client based in Birmingham to be responsible for building and supporting dynamic SaaS products and solutions in their growing development team. The job requires an experienced self-starter or an enthusiastic graduate. The technical skills need to be supported by good communication skills and effective problem-solving abilities.
- Web solution development in Python and Angular for dynamic low code products and consulting projects.
- Deliver unit and automated functional testing for feature releases.
- Clearly and regularly communicating with management and colleagues.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables.
- Work with direct with customers to solve their needs.
- Experience having worked in a Web Development role previously
- Experience of object-oriented language, preferably Python
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills as this role will require working directly with clients
- Flexible, fast-learner – willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills.
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £30,000 and £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.