Website Crimson Limited
Python Developer – Python/RESTful APIs/SQL – Coventry
Python Developer required for a leading international organisation based in Coventry where you will be responsible for who can expand one of data processing pipelines to work with dozens of new data sources. You will be writing code that can cope with missing/incorrectly formatted data, recover from failures, reconcile data, and make it available via a RESTful API.
· Scripting experience in Python is essential.
· Python knowledge
· Writing code
· Statistical Analysis experience
· Flask knowledge
· Previous experience of Writing data input and query APIs.
· Past experience of Writing data ingestion and normalisation code and designing/modifying data schemas
· Proficiency in processing data presented in various formats (CSV, JSON, etc.)
· Experience with data normalisation
· Proficiency in writing RESTful APIs
· Excellent understanding of HTTP protocol including headers and status codes
· Significant experience consuming RESTful APIs protected by OAuth2
· Git knowledge
· Excellent communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.