Website Crimson Limited
Python Developer x 5 – United Kingdom based (Working from home)
Python Developer x 5 required for a leading international organisation, where you will be responsible for developing web applications to advanced analytics tools, in conjunction with a global software development team.
Please note that this role is home working with quarterly travel required to the head office in Iceland!!!
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Work with the business to understand the business process and needs, designing the technical concept and develop high quality software within agreed timescales.
- Work in conjunction with a global software development team to develop small to enterprise scale applications in a range of technologies.
- Play an essential part of developing the software development team & processes with the organisation.
- Liaise with the business users to develop advanced algorithms that solves complex business problems.
Key Skills of the role
- The ideal candidate will have extensive software development experience.
- Scripting experience in Python is essential.
- Desirable to have experience working with financial and time series data and systems supporting business or industrial processes.
- Excellent communication skills, and preferably some experience of business analysis/requirement gathering.
- Desirable to have experience in the energy trading business.
The salary for this position is between £50,000 – £80,000 per annum, depending on experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.