Website Crimson Limited
QA Test Analyst – Retail/Ecommerce – Manchester
QA Test Analyst required for a leading client in the Manchester area. My client is looking for an experienced a hands-on Test Analyst, who will come on board to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of this project and will manage both the testing and defect management and release management processes.
- Extensive QA Test Analyst Experience
- Hands on Testing experience
- Experience of working with Node JS
- Retail experience would be highly desirable
- Experience in writing BDD requirement
- Demonstrable experience defining, designing & writing automated UI and performance tests and strategies within an Agile context
- Background E-Commerce environment
- Good defect management skills and the knowledge of Jira to be able to post defects
- Retail background is preferred
- Solid test script production abilities and the analyst tools to consider the positive and negative elements to testing
- Outstanding test coordination and planning skills to be able to keep the testing process on track
- Extensive website and back-end testing skills with good SQL skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.