Website Crimson Limited
React Developer – Remote / Manchester
React Developer required for a leading retail company based in Manchester / Wigan to be responsible for working internally and collaboratively with our technical partners on a React SPA e-commerce site interfaced to a recently upgraded REST based headless ecommerce platform.
As a technical role in our marketing department this is a varied and project-based opportunity mainly centred on web development but with plenty of involvement in integrating and creating solutions using other marketing technology.
This is a mostly remote based role with minimum of 1 day per week office based.
- Code improvements to the ecommerce web site using NodeJS, React, REST apis, ECMAScript, HTML and CSS. We are looking for very strong skills in all.
- Improvements to UX, ecommerce functionality and customer journey based
- Implementing UX test winners
- Triage and take ownership of ecommerce bugs and change requests routing appropriately or fixing
- Enabling marketing transformation via technology as a technical consultant in cross functional matrix teams
- High proficiency using NodeJS, React, REST apis, ECMAScript, HTML and CSS
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills
- Detail, professional and quality focussed
- Confident working with other developers and other digital roles and proposing and using appropriate tech to provide solutions
- Capable of building productive and positive relationships internally and externally
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills, able to act as the senior developer in a small team
- Familiar with Page load performance optimisation
- Awareness of web site config (MySQL databases, DNS config)
- Experience in an ecommerce, marketing or other commercial environment
- Experience using tag management
- Experience integrating 3rd party solutions into an ecommerce platform
- Experience using Jira or other Agile project management tools
- Any experience using PHP for the legacy WordPress areas of the company website site
- JS unit testing experience (Jest and Enzyme)
The salary my client is offering is between £45,000 and £50,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.