Website Crimson Limited
Release Train Engineer – NIS/Cyber/SAFe/Data – Warwickshire
Release Train Engineer required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. You will be come on board to part of a large transformation programme of work centralised around cyber security.
- Release Train Engineer experience
- NIS (Network & Information Systems) experience
- Cyber security experience
- agile background (ideally SAFe)
- Project Management experience
- Extensive experience working with Cloud technologies
- Utilities Background is desirable
- Facilitate PI planning events
- Manage and optimize flow of value through ART Champion SAFe adoption
- Track and Publish track PI Objectives/Team progress and status reporting for visibility and transparency
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Help manage Risks and Dependencies; Escalate and track Impediments
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Solid experience of translating business needs into technology solutions
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.