Website Crimson Limited
Release Train Engineer – SAFe/Agile – Birmingham/Remote
Release Train Engineer required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Release Train Engineer to come on board to orchestrate delivery of multiple initiatives within one of our Product domains. Working with a mixture of both dedicated and shared resources across technology and business, you’ll help coach teams within an Agile Release Train (ART) to deliver significant business outcomes in a dynamic environment that embraces new ways of working and continuous improvement.
You will also facilitate the Agile Release Train processes and execution. You ensure every ART ceremony will deliver the expected outcomes. You manage risks, problem solve, and will work on removing any impediments so that every ART member can focus on executing towards value delivery and relentless improvement.
The ideal candidate will also have experience around cyber security.
- Strong Release Train Engineer experience
- Previous DevOps experience
- Previous coaching experience within the Agile Release Train
- Lean-Agile transformation experience
- Coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in the new processes and mindsets
- Experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models and mindsets
- Working knowledge of DevOps framework
- Track record of operating effectively and delivering consistent results in a large complex business
- Proven stakeholder management and communication skills, with vendor management experience an advantage
- Expert agile practitioner with clear appreciation and experience of agile scaling frameworks.
- Track record of successfully coaching, supporting and guiding large teams to help them grow and deliver value.
- Experience of planning, coordinating and facilitating large scale events such as PI Planning, System Demos, and Inspect and Adapt workshops.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.