Website Crimson Limited
MI Analyst – Oracle SQL/Crystal Reports – Dudley
Report Developer / MI Analyst required for a company based in Tipton, Dudley to be responsible for performing business and data analysis, system maintenance and programming duties in the development, implementation and support of information systems and applications used by the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within Oracle SQL, Crystal Reports, Linux and ideally Sopra, although this is not essential. If you have worked within a Report or MI Analyst/Developer role previously, are comfortable in a role with lots of variety in your day to day duties and have an excellent understanding of data and its uses within a business then we would like to hear from you.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reporting software
- Good working knowledge of Linux software
- Sopra systems and related technology would be desirable.
- IT experience in technical problem-solving roles
- Able to analyse problems or opportunities, design and implement solutions with full documentation
- Proficient in writing SQL queries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a professional and comfortable approach dealing with all colleagues
- Able to provide excellent customer service and to embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and GREAT.
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time in order to produce accurate and thorough work whilst working to deadlines.
- Ideally have Oracle experience and/or MI/reporting background
- Carry out analysis in support of the business’ initiatives, system changes or identified problems
- Plan, estimate and implement technology changes through use of SQL and other languages, system configuration, and technology updates to supported systems
- Complete system maintenance and health-checks
- Provide support and troubleshooting for colleagues and customers
- Complete regular administrative tasks (including end of day, end of month, regular report production, annual tasks)
- Carry out configuration to support the products and services
- Create reports and reporting data sets
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £30,000 and £38,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Report Developer / Analyst – Oracle SQL/Crystal Reports – Dudley
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.