Website Crimson Limited
ResourceLink Systems Administrator – ResourceLink/Payroll/HR – Derby
ResourceLink Systems Administrator required for a leading client based in Derbyshire, you will be working with the HR team supporting the on-going maintenance for the HR and Payroll system – ResourceLink.
You will be required to provide support to users of both the core service and self service facility offered to staff.
Key Skills Required;
- Good understanding and background using HR and Payroll system – ResourceLink
- Experience running reports and analysing information
- Maintenance of database menus, tasks, narrative tables and other functionalities
- Knowledge and experience of payroll input and processes
- Experience using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of legislative and contractual developments
- Provide training to HR and others as required around ResourceLink
- Work with stakeholders to maintain an ongoing service
- Solid all-round IT skills
- Provide assistance in future migrations to alternate systems
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.