Website Crimson Limited
Roll Out Engineer – CAD/ONSITE/4 DAYS A WEEK – Abingdon
Roll Out Engineer required for a leading client based in Abingdon. My client is currently seeking an IT Support Technician to come on board to support CAD technologies and offer 1st/2nd line support. You will provide rapid solutions for helpdesk tickets, while also supporting wider improvements as the business relocates to new premises and migrates towards cloud solutions.
Onsite work and 4 days a week only!!!!!
- 1st/2ndLine support experience
- Previous experience working with CAD
- Experience in supporting and deploying business Google solutions
- Strong Active Directory experience
- PC/Laptop experience
- Ability to develop & maintain company internal applications using Java and VBA.
- Administration & Development of databases & supporting applications.
- AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, etc server configuration experience
- Networks and switches (inc. UTMs, VLAN config, etc) experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.