Website Crimson Limited
RPG Analyst Programmer required for a market-leading organisation based in Birmingham. As an Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the specification, coding, quality assurance, support of user acceptance testing, and post implementation live support of bespoke software packages, utilising your well-established technical understanding of AS/400.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical ability and previous experience in an AS/400 / iSeries role whilst you should also possess good attention to detail and be willing to learn and develop your business skills.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work within the development team responsible for specification, coding, and support of user acceptance testing.
- Supporting QA assurance and post implementation live support processes.
- Define, develop, test, and maintain new software applications in support of business requirements.
- Interact with end-users to determine software application needs.
- Assist and support other analyst programmers.
Key Skills/ Experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years AS/400 / iSeries/RPG technical background experience.
- Relevant IT qualification or proven track record in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects within the design life cycle.
- PC literate with ideally working knowledge of MS Office 365 applications.
- Experience of working in a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) distribution business would be beneficial but is not essential.
Our client is offering a salary of £40,000 – £50,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits, and flexible working opportunities of up to 2 days/ week from home.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
RPG Analyst/Programmer – AS/400- iSeries – Birmingham/Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.