Website Crimson Limited
Salesforce Engineer – Salesforce/Design and Build – Preston
Salesforce Engineer required for a leading client based in Preston. My client is currently seeking a Salesforce Engineer to come on board to driving force with the design, build and development of the software. You will ensure that the team is able to meet the requirements of our customers on a day to day basis as well as in the long term building solid relationships across the group.
- Extensive Salesforce Engineering experience
- Previous experience of completing analysis on problems, cost-benefits and design and offer solutions
- Strong Experience of the Salesforce PRM Application suite product development or configuration capacity
- Previous experience of managing the end-to-end lifecycle process for PRM Application development
- Previous experience of Managing 3rd party vendors in supporting the delivery of new PRM Application solutions
- Demonstrate solid experience of working with PRINCE2 and Agile delivery methodologies
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Platform Developer ½
- Experience working in a blue-chip organisation
- Agile, Scrum, PRINCE2 or Waterfall
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.