Website Crimson Limited
Salesforce Training Consultant – Migration – Milton Keynes & Remote
Salesforce Training Consultant required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to manage the training delivery for a business transformation project migrating to Salesforce. You will be responsible for the design and delivery of learning and development materials ensuring solutions meet business objectives.
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce platform – Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud
- Previous experience rolling out technology to end users
- Create support materials and training guides
- Delivering and engage audiences via remote training – ability to deliver training to all audiences including senior management level
- Ability to influence and support colleagues through embracing and embedding change
- Manage stakeholder relationships to clearly understand the project needs
- Work alongside SME’s to ensure training design meets the needs of the business
- Work closely with Salesforce rollout team to review and centrally adapt material – Global template
- Learning needs analysis with relevant stakeholders
- Agree and develop a training programme – deliver this both face to face and remotely
- Identify needs of ongoing training once the business is in adoption phase
- Design appropriate evaluation metrics
- Demonstrate, influence and train teams on Salesforce functionality – show how Salesforce could enhance productivity potential
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.