Website Crimson Limited
SAP BODS Engineer x 2 – INSIDE IR35/SQL/SAP – Birmingham/Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella at £630 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
SAP BODS Engineer required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. You will be required to join the existing Finance Management System (FMS) replacement project and will deliver the migration of legacy on-premise SQL data to our SAP S/4HANA. You will need to work closely with the data project manager and other members of the data stream.
Main HQ is Birmingham, but they’re open to other locations.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Extensive working experience in BODs and MS SQL
- Strong knowledge of data cleansing methodologies
- Knowledge of the SAP Data Migration lifecycle
- Strong requirement gathering experience
- Experience of data staging, profiling and cleansing for legacy system data
- Strong Debugging skills
- Experience of extraction/transformation/loading (ETL) design and implementation
- An ability to identify and own technical challenges and lead efforts to overcome these
- Knowledge of project delivery cycles and frameworks.
- Understanding of quality by design
- Experience of large-scale business process change initiatives
- Experience of working with external suppliers, including offshore teams
- Key Technology experience:
- SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- MS SQL Server
- S/4HANA (OTC; FICO; Fixed assets)
- Finance systems knowledge
- Azure hosting of MS SQL Server
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Interpreting business requirements, either directly with process owners or in collaboration with the functional team
- Contributing the data migration strategy
- Defining the migration technical approach
- Develop and own migration methodology/designs and obtain sign off from all key stakeholders
- Profiling and cleansing the data (including address enrichment)
- Enriching and transforming the data
- Testing of cleansed, transformed and migrated data
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.