Website Crimson Limited
SAP Cutover Manager – SAP/Cutover/MIS/Transition – Coventry
SAP Cutover Manager required for a leading client based in Coventry. My client is currently seeking a SAP Cutover Manager to come on board to be Accountable for, End to end planning and management of SAP Cutover activities. While also, focusing on SAP Alignment to Programme level Transition planning and delivery.
- Extensive SAP Cutover experience
- Strong SAP knowledge
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Previous experience of Documentation Approach to SAP Cutover
- Run Cutover workshops to capture project and business cutover tasks
- Develops cutover plan to appropriate level of detail to include all project, data and business activities
- Engage with wider business and programme team to input to and deliver in alignment with the programme Transition plan – must be able to engage at all levels of the organisation
- Previous experience of working with data migration teams to ensure data migration tasks are documented, tested and delivered during cutover
- Manage the cutover – tracking completion of tasks, escalating issues as required, communicating status
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.