Website Crimson Limited
SAP Data Migration Specialist/Manager x2 – SAP ECC 6.0 – Coventry
SAP Data Migration Specialist/Manager required for a leading client based in Coventry. You are coming on board to work closely with the business to shape and drive the data migration delivery plan, owning the quality of the migrated data and the validity of processes and operations.
A suitable candidate will have an understanding of SAP ECC 6.0 modules, SD, MM/WM, FI/CO, QM, MRO and PP.
Key Skills Required;
- SAP Data Migration management or SAP Data Migration specialist experience
- Shape and drive the data migration delivery plan
- Multiple full end-to-end lifecycle SAP implementation experience
- Understanding of SAP ECC 6.0 modules; SD, MM/WM, FI/CO, QM, MRO, PP.
- Design and develop SAP Business Objects Data Services jobs for Data Conversion and Data
- Data modelling and data architecture skills using BODS ETL
- Support data migration and migration testing phase
- Understand base unit and alternate unit management
- Analyse SAP functional requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts and standard templates
- Must have worked with RICEF developments, exposure to BAPI and user exits
- A suitable candidate will have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Facilitate workshops and lead discussions
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.