Website Crimson Limited
SAP FICO Consultant – SAP Finance/SAP PS – Coventry
SAP Finance and PS Consultant required for a leading client based in Coventry, you are coming on board to work closely with the business to shape and drive a delivery plan and ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer is fit for purpose.
Our client is looking for an experienced SAP Manufacturing SME who is able to engage with business, extract business requirements and define a SAP solution.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Highly experienced SAP Finance and PS Consultant with a demonstrable background running end-to-end lifecycle implementations
- Solid understanding of SAP Finance and PS functions
- Design, configuration and unit testing experience in:
- Scheduling, Project stock Requisition, Collective Requirement Requisitions, CATS and integration of 3rd party time recording systems
- Costing/reporting, Project grouping, Setting Budgets, cost collection, MRP integration, Commercial Billing
- Knowledge of Integration with other SAP Modules
- SAP CO, FI, MM, QM, SD and MRO.
- Must have worked in RICEF developments, Exposure to BAPI, User exits
- Manage and engage with up to senior stakeholders, evaluate their interests and establish effective communication channels
- Good appreciation of system design
- Able to facilitate workshops and lead discussions
- Act as the liaison between the customer community and the MIS teams regards SAP capability.
- Act as the subject matter expert to projects on SAP manufacturing aspects and capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.