Website Crimson Limited
SAP Functional Analyst – SAP MRO – Coventry
SAP Functional Analyst required for a leading client based in Coventry. You will be accountable for ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer for their area of expertise is fit for purpose, consistent across businesses, aligns with the client SAP template and satisfies the business requirements.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience with SAP MRO – Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul
- SAP A&D industry experience
- Knowledge of Integration with other SAP Modules such as SAP MM, CO, FI, SD and MRO
- Solid background of delivering multiple end-to-end implementations
- High level stakeholder and 3rd party supplier engagement skills
- Experience of customising processes and solutions within the SAP arena
- Must have worked in RICEF developments, Exposure to BAPI, User exits
- Demonstrable experience in process and data modelling, requirements capture and analysis
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint
- Able to facilitate workshops and lead discussions
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.