Website Crimson Limited
SAP Functional Consultant – Manufacturing – Coventry
SAP Functional Consultant required for a leading manufacturing company based in Coventry to be accountable for ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer is fit for purpose, consistent across businesses, aligns with the companies SAP template and satisfies the business requirements. The knowledge area within SAP are the modules for Production Planning, Ops Planning and Warehouse Management but as the role is broad other SAP modules will be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have vast experience within a SAP functional role, and be an SME in the Production Planning, Ops Planning and Warehouse Management area of SAP. Experience within the Manufacturing and aerospace arena would be highly advantageous. In return for your skills the company offers a fantastic state of the art working environment along with a flexible working approach.
- Act as the subject matter expert to projects on SAP functional modules in the role arena and advise what the art of the possible is.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, process reviews, shadowing, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task & workflow analysis. This will either be as an individual SAP Subject Matter Expert or in conjunction with a Business Analyst.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, identify and close gaps, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and SAP functional requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts on standard templates, including but not limited to Process Flows, Technical Design, Solution Design, User Stories, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Experienced SAP Functional Analyst who is able to engage with business, extract business requirements and define a SAP solution.
- Must have worked in customized processes and solutions within the SAP arena
- Must have worked in RICEF developments, Exposure to BAPI, User exits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse stakeholder group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Specify requirements for toolset adaptions, acceptance testing of implemented solutions, develop migration strategies and plans
- Provide Technical expertise within their functional area with the team, prove accountability and be a role models to others
- Ensure processes, deliverables and responsibilities are fully aligned with strategic priorities / goals of the organization
- Multiple full end-to-end lifecycle implementation experience
- In-depth understanding of SAP Finance and Project Systems
- Proven, tried and tested SAP WM/MM Consultant with;
- SAP A&D industry experience
- Multiple full end-to-end lifecycle implementation experience.
- Understanding of SAP WM/MM Functions;
- Design, configuration and unit testing experience in the following areas;
- Handling Unit management; Material Traceability including Serialization and Batch Management in MM and WM; Material Staging;
- Delivery Management (Lean WM/Full WM); Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting in WM and MM.
- Knowledge of Integration with other SAP Modules
- SAP QM; Production Planning; Sales and Distribution; MRO
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £60,000 and £65,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.