Website Crimson Limited
SAP Functional Consultant – SAP PS/SAP Finance/SAP Purchasing – Coventry
SAP Functional Consultant required for a leading client based in Coventry. You will be accountable for ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer for their area of expertise is fit for purpose, consistent across businesses, aligns with the client SAP template and satisfies the business requirements.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive understanding and experience with SAP PS, SAP Finance and SAP Purchasing functions
- SAP A&D industry experience
- Multiple end-to-end lifecycle implementation experience
- Understanding of SAP Finance and PS functions as well as SAP purchasing
- Design, configuration and unit testing experience in the following areas:
- Scheduling; Project stock requisition/reservations; Collective requirement requisitions/reservations; CATS and integration of 3rdparty time recording systems
- Costing/Reporting; project grouping; settling budgets; cost collection; MRP integration and commercial billing
- Knowledge of Integration with other SAP Modules: SAP MM, CO, FI, SD and MRO.
- Must have worked in customized processes and solutions
- High level 3rdparty supplier engagement skills
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint
- Able to facilitate workshops, lead discussions and gain consensus views on decisions
- Strong liaising with managing stakeholder across all levels
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.