Website Crimson Limited
SAP Manufacturing SME – RICEF/BAPI/User Exits – Coventry
SAP Manufacturing SME required for a leading client based in Coventry. You are coming on board to act as SME to projects on SAP manufacturing aspects and capabilities and engage with the business, extract business requirements and define a SAP solution.
A suitable candidate will have worked in customized processes and solutions within the SAP arena and RICEF developments.
Key Skills Required;
- SAP manufacturing SME experience
- Engage with the business, extract business requirements and define a SAP solution
- Previously worked in customized processes and solutions within the SAP arena and RICEF developments
- Elicit requirements using interviews, process reviews, shadowing, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task & workflow analysis. This will either be as an individual SAP SME or in conjunction with a Business Analyst
- Act as the liaison between the customer community and the MIS teams regards SAP capability
- Exposure to BAPI and user exits
- Specify requirements for toolset adaptions, acceptance testing of implemented solutions, develop migration strategies and plans
- Provide Technical expertise within their functional area with the team, prove accountability and be a role models to others
- Demonstrable experience in process and data modelling, requirements capture and analysis
- Good appreciation of system design
- Working knowledge of appropriate legislation, including Data Protection Act, DFARS and ITARS
- Ability and confident in leading and organising workshops
- Knowledge of Integration with other SAP Modules; SAP MM, CO, FI, SD and MRO.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- Clear verbal and written communication
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.