Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – SAP / Manufacturing
Project Manager required for a leading manufacturing company whose main offices are based in Dover / London however work can be preformed remotely. The role will be responsible for the project plans for numerous SAP and manufacturing related projects including the deployment of SAP ERP, SAP C4/HANA and SAP BW, enhancement projects and the eventual migration to S4/HANA.
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked within manufacturing previously (experience of migrating to S4 HANA would be highly advantageous) and be comfortable working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
This role is remote with some travel to London/Dover and occasional travel to the US/Europe.
The salary my client is offering is between £60,000 and £70,000 per annum.
- Experience within a project management role
- Experience within an manufacturing environment.
- Experience of implementation of ERP systems as part of a project team.
- Relevant project management certification such as Prince 2 practitioner, Agile Certified Practitioner or ITIL Certification.
- Standard knowledge of application development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to maintain performance when under stress and manage time effectively through the application of organization and planning skills.
- Managing the projects to successful delivery using an appropriate project governance structure (e.g., Prince 2, Agile, ITIL), as defined by the IT leadership team.
- Report to the Group IT Management team and deliver routine project update reports to management team members and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the IT Leadership team and other business project team members.
- Prioritising workloads in respect to challenges from project requirements.
- Support the Business Process Owners in the support of the existing SAP solutions and in subsequent developments and enhancements by ensuring a balance between effective BAU and project focus.
- Ensure completion and maintenance of system documentation.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.