Website Crimson Limited
SAP QM Functional Analyst – WM/MM/SAP/Logistics/PAYE – Coventry
SAP QM function Analyst required for a leading client based in Coventry. My client is currently looking for a SAP QM Functional Analyst to work closely with the business to shape and drive a delivery plan, especially for the manufacturing optimisation arena. The SAP Functional Analyst is accountable for ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer for their area of expertise is fit for purpose, consistent across businesses.
This role requires you to work via PAYE.
- Proven, tried and tested SAP WM/MM Consultant with;
- Strong SAP QM experience
- SAP A&D industry experience
- Logistics experience
- Multiple full end-to-end lifecycle implementation experience.
- Understanding of SAP WM/MM Functions experience
- Management in MM and WM experience is essential
- Expert in ECC6.0 Purchasing processes; Scheduling Agreements with release; Vendor Confirmations / Advance; Shipping Notice/ Expediting; Inter company procurement models (EDI); MRP
- Delivery Management (Lean WM/Full WM); Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting in WM and MM
- Knowledge of Integration with other SAP Modules
- SAP QM; Production Planning; Sales and Distribution knowledge
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.