Website Crimson Limited
SAP Quality Management Analyst – QM/SAP/MRO – Coventry
SAP Quality Management Analyst required for a leading client based in Coventry. My client is currently looking for a SAP Functional Analyst to work closely with the business to shape and drive a delivery plan, especially for the manufacturing optimisation arena. The SAP Functional Analyst is accountable for ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer for their area of expertise is fit for purpose, consistent across businesses.
Key Skills Proven,
- Tried and tested SAP QM Consultant
- SAP A&D industry experience
- Multiple full end-to-end lifecycle implementation experience
- Understanding of SAP QM Functions
- Design, configuration and unit testing experience in the following areas. Quality Planning; Quality Inspection; Quality Notifications Detailed understanding of QM Master Data Sampling; Inspection Planning; Quality Info Records; Inspection Lots; Result Recording; Usage Decision; Master Inspection Characteristics (MIC)
- Knowledge of Integration with other SAP Modules SAP MM; Production Planning; Sales and Distribution; MRO Material Traceability including Serialization and Batch Management
- Must have worked in customized processes and solutions
- Must have worked in RICEF developments
- Exposure to BAPI, User exits
- Clear verbal communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.